Check out today’s lineup, it’s Hims vs Roman vs Bluechew on the roster up for review.
These erectile dysfunction subscription companies are responsible for connecting you with licensed medical prescribers online. Each prescribes ED alternatives that offer the same active ingredients found in Viagra and Cialis to help men get hard and stay that way when it’s time to get laid and make a statement in the bedroom.
We will tell you the difference between all three subscriptions, compare and contrast features, and break down the most prominent pros and cons and conclude with a winner after each category. We researched everything you need to know that would be the most helpful for choosing your ED solution.
Comparison Table of Bluechew vs Roman vs Hims
|Required health evaluation video call||Yes/No||Yes||No|
|Price for online health status evaluation visitation or consultation||Free||$15||$5|
|Tracking number provided||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USA licensed physicians||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|First Month Free||Yes||No||No|
The bluechew free trial can be found here
Pros and Cons of Each Company
BlueChew.com is a service that connects you with a licensed medical provider in your state. A prescription will only be written if deemed appropriate after the digital consultation by the licensed medical provider. What separates Bluechew from forHims and GetRoman is that Bluechew prescribes chewable tablets that are easy to swallow, and the low-cost affordable $20 for the cheapest subscription.
- The primary specialization is ED pills
- Overnight shipping in one day after a doctor’s approval
- Perfect for those that can’t tolerate or dislike pills
- Transparency; there are no hidden processing fees after the consultation
- The doctors involved with giving your prescription are unknown until payment is received
- Too many paid advertisements across the major channels on the internet – a patient would question whether this stuff really works
Get Roman does general men’s health treatments for hair care loss, cold sores, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, anti-aging, acne creams, and vitamins. The ED meds are prescribed by genuine doctors who have long lists of medical credentials and educational achievements that you can research.
- Offers a wide variety of health products
- Free shipping on all products
- Doctors are the real deal and have excellent things to say on camera about GetRoman
- Most stylish packaging than any other ED options
- Delayed shipping
ForHims is a telemedicine pharmacy prescribing personal care products for men and women who have a desire to promote their overall wellness. The website goes into intricate detail about sildenafil and tadalafil, the significant ingredients in Viagra and Cialis, thoroughly by breaking down what they are, how both of these chemicals work together, and the scientific processes they perform in the body.
- Raised over $100 million in investments
- Variety of products for both genders
- Professional and good service
- Products come as advertised and they work at an average pace
- Dosage was not what I expected and did not last long
- Expensive and sometimes would double charge for infrequent shipments
Comparison By Feature
First presentations mean everything in the medical field when getting your hands on over the counter drugs, and all three pharmacies do excellent jobs with their displays.
Bluechew has elegant black and grey pouches that hold the sildenafil and tadalafil pills in place perfectly, making it easy to use your teeth to rip open the packages like a condom. ForHims has a generic design with a beige logo wrapped around the bottle lacking visual appeal. GRoman has the best models out of the three with the perfect balance of red, black, and white that looks professionally done.
Winner: Roman has the best visuals.
Bluechew comes with individually wrapped sildenafil or tadalafil tablets. Each one is easy to store in your wallet or anywhere you would keep a condom handy. The individual packets come inside a large packet, which may be a bit excessive if you are concerned about the environment, but if you want convenience it’s great. There’s also a thank you card from the physician, and a couple more documents about safety.
Hims comes in just a traditional brown box and inside that is a pill bottle like what you get from any old pharmacy.
Roman is more similar to bluechew and comes with a pill compartment, reordering instructions, and safety info.
Winner: Bluechew has the most useful packaging
Online Healthcare Evaluation
An online health evaluation is required for any online pharmacy to prescribe ED pills. All three have an online assessment with real USA approved physicians providing ongoing care.
GetRoman does the health evaluation online or in-person and takes about 15 minutes to answer a bunch of questions on the medical form. The price for this consultation is $15, but sometimes free on the website that depends on when you visit. GetRoman won’t even allow you to proceed to the next window unless you provide blood pressure information and other sensitive info that you might not readily have on hand. The pharmacy will cancel the consultation until you can fetch this information. ForHims charge $5 for a health assessment whether you get approved or not, and Bluechew is entirely free, and there are only about 14 questions to answer. All of these consultations take about 24-48 hours for the doctors to approve the prescription requests.
Final thought: The Blewchew medical form does not have many questions to answer, and it’s free.
Similar Sildenafil and Tadalafil Formulas
Sildenafil and tadalafil are found in all three options. It also comes as a chewable tablet while GetRoman has blue pills, and forHims has beige pills that look intimidating to swallow.
GetRoman is useful for educating yourself about counterfeit viagra and has a bunch of get-hard ingredients like tadalafil, sildenafil, and avanafil, but forHims has a weak dose of each. Bluechew doctors always seem to provide the right dosage that gets the job done.
Final thought: Bluechew seems to work the best in this case.
Online Pharmacy Review: Doctor Transparency
All listed companies are required by law to have confidentiality agreements and privacy policies in regards to protecting the data and personal details of patients.
GetRoman is the most transparent because each doctor has full biography of their credentials and achievements, photos, and videos talking about who they are and advertising the products offered by the company. Bluechew does not have this. You won’t know who is your doctor until you give your details, create an account, and pay for the subscription. ForHims has about four medical advisors listed in the support section summarizing who they are, but no video or pics of the people.
Roman states that their pills come from FDA-approved Verified-Accredited Wholesale Distributors, but it’s unclear where exactly they are located. Bluechew operates with the Custom Medical Group in Chicago and ships prescriptions from licensed pharmacies in the USA. ForHims is vague about the location of their distributors, but according to the research seems like they are in California.
Final thought: Bluechew is transparent about the doctors and other relevant information.
Bluechew has coupon codes available online that make the first month of their subscription free. You still have to pay $5 for shipping, but it’s easy to cancel once you are in the dashboard area of their website.
Roman and hims occasionally have holiday discounts of $10 off which they provide through their email newsletter, but at this time there are no coupons available
- GetRoman male enhancements customer service: Does not have a toll-free number, but can call or text the local number in California M-F from 9am to 6:30pm (EST). Also, has an email option.
- Bluechew ED subscription customer service: Connects directly to the representative on the first call. The toll-free number is easy to remember, emailing is available, and live chat has a minimum of three agents waiting to answer questions within 15 minutes. They are pretty good at getting back in touch with you about additional questions that they cannot answer right then and there.
- 4Hims generic tadalafil and sildenafil customer service: The Member dashboard allows you to hit the Snooze button to cancel orders and contact through email, texting, calling, live chat, or even social media messaging. Help is available M-F 9am to 5pm (EST). There are sections under the sildenafil and tadalafil tabs that go into detail about the drugs.
Final thought: ForHims has the most contact methods and direct answers aiding patients who need immediate attention.
- GetRoman: Online pills now available in 50 states.
- Bluechew: Available in the majority of U.S. states, but not internationally.
- ForHims: Available in about half of the U.S states and has services in the UK.
Final thought: Although forHims has international reach, GetRoman is the only erectile dysfunction health company out of the three that is available in all 50 states.
Cost and Prices
- Bluechew will accept most major credit cards like Visa, Mastercards, America Express, and Discover, and the cost is between $20 to $90.
- GetRoman can be as cheap as $2 for 1 dose of sildenafil (20 mg).
- ForHims has some low prices, but the highest price for a dose of sildenafil is $250.
Final thought: GetRoman has the cheapest options.
- Get Roman: Tracking information and no signature required, but it comes with a small cardboard box or a sealed package. Has a mandatory 2-day shipping with free delivery.
- Blue chew: Comes in has a large sealed envelope with USPS and UPS options from overnight to 4 days and tracking information with no signature needed.
- For Hims: 5 to 7 business days with USPS and UPS options, unclear if a signature is required, but most likely not.
Conclusion – Bluechew vs Roman vs Hims
Bluechew seems like the winner. It lacks certain things like a cool design and nationwide availability, but it works for men across the board who takes it. It’s not a scam, and that is the only thing that really matters when it comes to reviewing these products.
Use Bluechew if:
- You prefer doing business with a legit telemedicine pharmacy that only provides viagra or cialis alternatives
- You want to feel part of the “in crowd” because of its popularity
- You want a small blue pill that packs a big punch
- You need on-demand customer service
Use GetRoman if:
- You love for everything to buy to be professional and looks good
- You want full transparency about the product, who you are doing business with, and the subscription order
- You like the idea that it is made by someone who had a severe and potentially life-threatening ED problem at a young age
Use ForHims if:
- You don’t have a fear of taking pills
- You don’t like the sweet taste of candy
- You’re not a minimalist and don’t need the savings